Sunday, August 03, 2008

Can we please go running?





Cheeto said that Cade was asking if he would take him running sometime. Cheeto told the boys to wake him up when they got up Saturday morning. That's exactly what they did. I don't think Cheeto was ready to get up so early. But they were up and excited to get out the door. Sassy wasn't pleased that her dad was leaving her behind. She did jump in on the cool down. The night before Cheeto planned on staying home but he had to put gas in his car so he left after we put them in bed. Analise heard him leaving and got pretty upset. Great big alligator tears! So when he left her again the next morning she wasn't pleased. Cheeto took Kelson with him to run some work errands all day yesterday. This again made Analise mad. When he got home I told him that he really needed to have a daddy daughter trip soon! I was reading my book and the boys were playing playstation so Cheeto decided to sneak Analise out and run to the library and Costco real quick. She was on cloud 9! That made her day!

Funny Kid quote of the Day
So I posted earlier that I would be reading Breaking Dawn. I hadn't started reading for more than 15 minutes when Analise came in and said, "Mommy... not again!" Back in April when I started the series I seriously read all 3 books in less than a week. I was reading every spare moment. One night when Cheeto came home she met him at the door and said, "Daddy- Mommy read all day! ALL DAY!" I don't think she liked that my time was used not entertaining her. Analise must have had some flashbacks!

0 comments: