Sunday, August 03, 2008

Smokeybones!



Once a year some friends of ours come into town for a few weeks in the summer to see family. We always get together for an evening to catch up. They really liked where we took them a few years ago so we decided to go there again. Smokeybones is one our favorites too so we really didn't mind. We had a great dinner and then went to Maxie B's for ice cream. I'm telling ya... I love this little ice cream shop! Afterwards we drove them around Old Irving park to look at houses. They loved this and I love that part of town. I never get tired of driving around there! We took them to see Cheeto's new office which the loved as well. They like good character just like us! We had so many good laughs and stories to tell. We wish they lived closer so we wouldn't have to wait another year to get together!


1 comments:

Tia J said...

You guys have been up to alot of fun! I still need to read eclipse before i go get the new book! And I still think you need to find out what you are having.