Thursday, January 13, 2005

Night Off

Rough day at work. One of the few that I have that make me come home a little grumpy. At least that is what I think. Shena may say otherwise, she probably thinks I come home grumpy all the time. Good thing was I could just chill after dinner.

Had mom & dad over for dinner to help us finish leftover spaghetti casserole from dinner last night with Hiatt's. Nothing exciting to talk about today.

Weather: 71, mostly cloudy, rained in the afternoon

Breakfast: None

Lunch: Corn tortillas with cheese, banana, milk, vanilla pudding cup

Dinner: Spaghetti casserole covered with cheese, cheese bread, tossed salad with bacon ranch dressing, home made chocolate cookies and milk

Sleep: 7.75 hours (11:30 to 7:15) - getting closer to getting my sleep back!

0 comments: