Sunday, June 12, 2005

The Weekend Synopsis

***Text in this color authored by Shena***

Work & Play
Looks like I am going to have to give up on getting a blog done every single day...especially the weekends. Life is just too busy, and I have kids who need my attention. The bad thing is that weekends are when most of the action happens, so it seems like those would be the days that I would want to do a full blog...but because they are so busy, I usually don't get to them when I want to. So anyway, here is the scoop for this weekend:

Friday: Worked, Carraba's, Plummers
Saturday: moved more stuff to shed, cable, mow, weed eat, raked, seed, straw, mow mom's, corrugated pipe, chinese
Sunday: church, torta's, Plumer's, Baptists at Our Barbeque

Llano Update (Cheeto's Brood)
Cade wetting his pants
Frog on window - Kelson touching it
Kelson loving nursery
Arellano Update
House for sale in Idaho
Christensen Update
None to report that I know of.
Daily Report
Sleep: Thursday night: 11:00 - 7:15 *** Friday night: 12:00 - 8:03 *** Saturday night: 10:20 - 7:30 - I was sooo tired on Saturday night, that I couldn't get to sleep...tough irony, huh? Drove me crazy

0 comments: