Thursday, January 29, 2009

Moodiness!

My afternoon yesterday just sucked! Cade was fighting with me about his homework and Analise wouldn't listen for anything and was into everything! I had read on Cheeto's facebook that he was having a bummer day so I was trying to make him some of his favorites, which in the end bombed anyway. #1 because he was having the bummer day 2 days ago and #2 what I made he wasn't too thrilled with. Oh well... can't win them all. It was the thought that counts- right?

This was my poor attempt cheering up my man!

Kelson on the other hand was doing everything he could to help me with Addelyn. She wasn't a happy camper for some reason. Kelson yells to me, "Mom- Addelyn is hungry! What are you going to do about that?" I was in the middle of something so I found one of the little hospital bottle samples for him to feed her. He was so thrilled to do this! Since I'm breastfeeding, she has never had a bottle. He was rubbing it in to the others that he was the first to feed her besides mommy! Kelson has such a compassionate heart!


2 comments:

Tia J said...

Oh I miss you guys! Kelson is the best helper!
Hey when are you guys planning on coming to Idaho this year. Iam trying to get out that way sometime soon but want to be there when you are there and don't have a ton to do. Let me know

Allison said...

Arden has that same outfit! Addelyn looks so different from when I saw her at Thanksgiving. Cutie!