Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday 34 Cheeto!

I wanted to try a new cake for Cheeto. He loves Oreos so I thought this would be perfect. It was good but not like his strawberry torte. Besides that... it was so time consuming that I hope that he never asks for it again. Analise was so excited to help me make it. Of course she had to taste test it. It looks like her whole face did! I think I got a little too much help. The cake was in pieces when I went to assemble it. Thanksfully it looked pretty good in the end.
It was pretty sad looking as I was putting it together. The 3 layer (instead of 4) Oreo cake!
Entirely made from scratch!
We had to celebrate a day late because we were traveling yesterday and we didn't get home in time for me to make his dinner and cake. I was also needing a day to get his present. However, it snowed overnight and the kids were out of school today. So I still didn't get his present but I did get his dinner and cake done.
Happy Birthday Honey! You are awesome! I hope it was a good one. For some reason you kept wanting me to forget it and not make it a big deal. I don't know why though. You know that I would never do such a thing. Kelson is so sad that you're not 33 anymore. He just loves that number!

Daddy's Girls!


When Analise and I wrapped Cheeto's present, I told her that presents are a surprise and you aren't suppose to tell anyone! When we brought it out she was doing so well. When Cheeto asked what it was she said, "It's a present!"
Well, Cheeto found a way to get it out of her... watch and see what I mean!

1 comments:

BS and the Kids said...

Happy birthday Cheeto! Hope you had a great day. Love Five Guys by the way and even better that they serve french fries right from the old home front.