Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I almost forgot...


I can't believe I forgot to mention this! When we were in Atlanta, we walked passed a Bed, Bath and Beyond. Cheeto said lets go in and look. He then comes back with this popcorn popper. It's called The Whirley Pop. A good friend of ours has one and I love the popcorn it makes. So yummy! I have secretly wanted one for a couple of years but it never was a priority. I was thrilled that Cheeto thought of it. It was on sale and came with 3 popping kits. The kits aren't great but it was all we had to share with Marcos and Haley. I can't wait to pop the real stuff! Thanks honey- you're the bestest ever! I promise to share. ;)



5 comments:

Carolina Chocolate said...

Ooooo...Gordon and Jamie have one of those...YUM!

Jill W said...

I have one of those and LOVE it! My husband didn't think he liked popcorn, till he tried mine. All I do is pop it in vegetable, corn, or canola oil (about 1/4 cup), then pour it into a big bowl and pour about 1/2 to 3/4 cube of butter on it and sprinkle on some salt. It's perfect. Not that healthy, but perfect. Another nice addition that I sometimes include is parmesan cheese sprinkled on top. Give it a shot!

ameliaharris99 said...

We have one also and LOVE it!! I love to make Kettle corn it! :) Happy popping!

Tia J said...

Aren't they the best! We got one for Christmas and Trae loves to make popcorn more! It is the best popcorn ever! Fun times

Lacey said...

We have one and we love it. It makes the absolute best popcorn ever!