Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bringing in 2009!

Ok, Ok... I know it's been FOOOOREEEEVER!!!! I was going to apologize and then realized that I have every right to be a slacker blogger. It has been so crazy around here. I am the type of person that once I get an idea in my idea I can't stop until it's done. So I'm going to go back and blog the past couple of weeks. And like Cheeto says, it's more for us than for you so read what you like.

New Years Day we took down Christmas and cleaned up the living room. This is what started "The Crazy Woman Cleaning Rampage!" I invited the "neighbors" over for a Wii party that night. We had some munchies and just played until midnight. Having a newborn made it pretty easy to stay up to see the ball drop- those who know me know that I haven't seen that happen very many times! Here's Lettie playing Guitar Hero for the first time.
Our first picture of 2009!
Do we look exhausted or what! As you look through all the following pictures I think we look more tired in every picture! I think I look A-W-F-U-L!!!!




0 comments: