Sunday, January 11, 2009

Panther Pride



As many of you know, Cheeto was searching and searching for Panthers Playoff tickets. Late Friday afternoon, a friend from church saw Cheeto's facebook and wanted to see what he could do. He came through. He had four tickets. He took a friend from work and gave two to Cheeto. Cheeto of course found a buddy to go as well. Cheeto could hardly stand the wait. He would have left at noon if I had let him. They all drove down together. I can't give you the details of the game like he could so you'll have to wait for his post to read about it. We had fun wearing all our gear. Perhaps that jinxed us. Friday night I had ran into Target to get a few last things for Analise's birthday and Addelyn's blessing. While there I found a 75% off rack with a Panther cheer outfit. It was on sale for $5. I couldn't resist! I had to get if, especially knowing I would get two uses out of it. We gave it to Sassy Saturday morning so she could wear it for the Panthers day. As I put it on her I realized it had a onsie under it. I thought strange to put a onsie with a 4T. Oh well... well, as my mom was giving her a bath last night she noticed that the dress said 24 months. I just trusted the hanger which said 4T. Note to self- don't trust the hanger... always, always check the tag!!!!!
Funny Kid Quote of the Day

0 comments: