Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas in a nut shell




We have had a crazy week full of bumming around with family. It's been really nice to have Cheeto around for a couple of days! Christmas was great! My parents surprised us with a Wii. We have really enjoyed that! The boys got some PS2 controllers from Santa so we have really been into video games the past few days. I have caught Cheeto playing them both when the boys weren't around. Cheeto gave me an appointment to get us a living will written up. I have been asking for this one for years! I was very excited about this one! I hope the appointment follows through and we can get it done soon! Of course we got a lot more- too much to list!
We had family pictures taken the day after Christmas. I will be posting them as soon as I get them. After pictures, all the girls were treated to pedicures. Even our little Sassy! She was on cloud 9! It's fun to take her with us. She behaves very well on these dates. About an hour after pedicures our "Idaho" Christmas party started. These are always fun.


2 comments:

Lacey said...

I keep thinking that me and my older girls need to go to a spa and have our toes done. It looks like you guys had so much fun. Merry Christmas a week or so late.

Becky said...

Slacker!! What happened to blog updates on the hour? What you think that you have a baby and have three more children to take care of that you are too busy? There are family members who look at your blog as their only means of seeing our nieces and nephews and cousins. Get on with it!

Hee hee just had to give you crap. Fun to see you all on the web cam-we need to visit one of these years.