Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tribute to "The Pink" capris

Have you ever had a pair of pants that just always make you feel cute? No matter if it's one of the "I feel fat" days? Well these were mine! "The Pink" capris have served me well. It is time to say good bye. :( So sad, I am! I found these fabulous pink pants when I about 5 months pregnant with Sassy. I bought them a little snug so they would for sure fit after. They were perfect for all occassions and they make your bum look quite nice, if I do say so myself. I wore them the entire summer of 2006. Well, I had gallbladder surgery and lost about 15 lbs so you can imagine how they fit after that. THEY DIDN'T- they fell off completely. I needed more than a belt to make them fit. I was pleased to wear them again last summer while I pregnant with A2. I was excited to wear them again this summer. Nope! I am grateful I have lost 'most' of A2's pregnancy pounds but so sad that these fabulous pants don't fit. They are off to another home that will love them just as much as I did. Good bye my favoritest pants ever!

2 comments:

Its All Good Ya'll said...

At least you don't have to give them away because you have gained weight, that is much more depressing! I would rather have to say goodbye because I had lost weight!

Lacey said...

It is sad to see some of our favorites go but at least it is because of a good reason. :)