Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A is for ADORABLE

And of course our little girls! I know there are a few here but they have just been so happy and cute the past few days. I had to post them! They were sitting on the couch playing, 5 minutes later they were both knocked out!


A2 has my mother's tongue. One of my mom's funny habits is when she concentrates she sticks out her tongue just a bit. A2 has inherited this trait, except that she just does it ALL of the time. Cheeto says that she may have it dry out one of these days because it's sticking out all of the time. The kids have given the super hero name of "Lengua Lady." A1 is "Watermelon Woman" because she used to spit raspberries constantly and the boys would say this was her spitting "seeds" on them. Funny that the boys have not given themselves superhero names but made sure both of their sisters have one. BOYS! Gotta love em!




She has to be one of the happiest babies ever! We may have to nickname her "Happy." She is such a blessing in our family. Heavenly Father knew I needed her last! She has truly made our family complete in more ways than one! I am blessed!

A1 got to go to a princess birthday party this week. She was so excited to get all dressed up. The best I had was a tu-tu I had made her for Christmas. My sister-in-law gave A2 a tu-tu onsie as well. So both girls go to be dressed up. A1 made she I did her hair like a princess. So thankful she has great long hair to do such fun things to! Girls are just too much fun!




The girls were playing tug-a-war. A2 was actually holding onto it pretty well until I get the camera out of course. It's a bit long, but the end is quite funny!


Funny Kid Quote of the Day

I have a bouncer seat that sits in our bathroom. I put A2 in it while I'm showering and getting ready- mostly for protection from her older siblings. :) This is how I found her when I got out of the shower a few days ago. I knew that A1 was playing with her but had no idea she was decorating her. a I also found a sticker on the toilet that said, "Nice shot!" They were some golf stickers I had from Cade's birthday party a few years ago.

3 comments:

Lyndzi said...

Pics 1 & 2 are my fav. That tongue is hillarious.

Ryan and Rachel said...

I know you know this already -- but your kids are beautiful. :) Very fun pictures!

AdAmy said...

They ARE adorable, and I love the first picture! So sweet.