Thursday, May 07, 2009

Saturday with the family


Saturday was one of those fun by crazy days. I had stake enrichment all morning. Love those uplifting activities. As soon as I walked in the door, Cheeto said, "Dad is doing some event downtown and wants to go. Hurry and change and we'll eat lunch down there." OK! I don't even remember what it really was other than a Spanish cultural thing. The kids had fun though. Greensboro has these water fountains down there that kids have been asking forever to see. We were going to visit more Parade of Home later so I didn't want them soaking wet- but a little wet didn't hurt anyone. We later when through the homes and then finished up the day with eating dinner at L and J's house. Fun- Fun!
Dampa loved his painting! The kids were so excited to give it to him.
I just may have to get them to do one for me now. :)



0 comments: