Friday, October 15, 2010

A2 Idaho Randomness

These few pics are just a few random ones that didn't require an entire post. :) I took this because it's funny that A1 did the exact same thing, in the exact room, at exactly the same age. Ok... not down to the second for you literal people. Our two lil' girls are so much alike at times.

This was funny... Erin had all the girls for about 30 minutes before the kids parade. We needed to feed them a snack. Ryan's table wasn't big enough so she gave them a handful of crackers but made them sit criscross applesauce until everyone was finished to make sure they didn't run wild and make a disaster. So many cute little girls we have.
There were a few missing from this picture.

The first night at Erin's I put A2 down to bed and walked upstairs to chat with the adults for a bit. I turned around and jumped because A2 was standing right behind me. I had to think for a sec... I really just put her in bed, right? I knew I had, of course. I tried again. And again, she got out. This I had to see! Neither of our boys ever scaled the crib. And both of our daughters did. When we got back home, she did the same thing but of course, fell a lot further to the ground. Needless to say she is now in a bed with A1.

0 comments: