Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Lego Churches


One Saturday morning, I was picking up the house. It was strangely quiet. No boys screaming at the girls to leave them alone. No girls bugging the boys. I didn't care what they were doing, it was quiet. However, when I heard, "And the opening song will be 'I Know That My Redeemer Lives'." I, of course, HAD to know what was they were doing! I was shocked to see that they were sharing the buckets of legos. A1 insists on hers staying in her bucket and the boys wouldn't build anything with PINK legos.
But this one morning, I found that they had a built a church; complete with pews, congregation, pulpit, and the best part, Indiana Jones was the bishop. They were acting out, with their lego people (Stars characters even), a sacrament service. I lost it when Darth Vader got up to say the closing prayer. HILARIOUS!!!!! But hey, they were playing church. That says something right?


3 comments:

ashley said...

this is really cute!

Coco said...

that is awesome. and i love your family pic!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.