Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 11/12 - Church and FHE


My parents ward meets at 12:30pm. This was just getting me a step closer to 1:30 church back home. I was so tired by the time church started that I didn't think I was going to make it staying awake through sacrament meeting. :) A2 made things interesting. Becky and her girls walked in just before the sacrament. A2 wear bandaids on her ankles because her church shoes still giver her blisters. G'ma had "Dora" bandaids. I thought this would make her happy. Well, as soon as Becky and the girls walked in A2 started getting really excited to show them her Dora bandaids. A2 does great at singing along to the theme song to Dora. So during the sacrament prayer she starts saying, "Kyrie, DORA! DORA! Da, da, da, da, DORA! A man!" Well, Kyrie was trying to keep her eyes closed for the prayer so A2 started saying, "Mida, DORA! Mida, DORA!!!!" I had such a difficult time not BUSTING out laughing. So did the rest of the bench. Of course, no other kids were fussing and making any noise at the same time. Ah... gotta love church sometimes.


FHE


Andrea gave us a "kids short" lesson about temples and then we broke out the Wii. We started off playing Mario Kart, in which once K started playing, he kept beating everyone. I couldn't believe it. I know he plays a fair amount but to seriously beat all the adults and older kids was getting a bit annoying to everyone. Not really, it was impressive though. I left to talk to Cheeto for a bit and when I came back they got out Rock Band Beatles.
Ryan was rockin at the guitar. He plays the guitar anyway, but he was great at it.
His little girl was singing into the handles of the stove.
So mommy took her to sing with her. Man, I wish I got Ryan singing "Yellow Submarine" on video! I may have to talk him into that one. :) Ya right!

Becky and the girls on the drums
T-man even got his turn at the drums.

A2 was asleep and then just had enough and had to join the group.
Just chillen with Papa C way past her bedtime!


0 comments: