Friday, August 06, 2010

Day 5 - Bear Lake



Bear Lake is known to be one of the bluest and clearest lakes in the world. It has awesome sandy shallow beaches, which is ideal for lots of little kids. C and K loved that they could walk quite a ways out in the water and not have the current pull them under. So different than my experiences at the Atlantic Ocean beaches. It's hard for me to relax with the currents and the lack of fear my children have.


Sand fight with his brother BEFORE I put sunscreen on. Let's just say he got exfoliated .

The boys
"Peace out"
The VIPER - and all the boys





"the Lil girls"
(half of them anyway)


"T"



Me and the sweetest 12 year old in the WORLD!
They just don't get better than this one!

"T" on the knee board
My mom wanted to get on the boat but not get wet. Is this service or what!?!?!?!

This was also A2's ride

K shows NO FEAR in the water. My mom say's he's just like I was at that age. Fearless. He was jumping of the boat every time it stopped and when Uncle Kyle asked who was going to knee board he was the first to ask to go. He got up the first time out. He asked T for one "demonstration". (K's word not mine) Amazing little kid!
Doesn't he just look tiny out there!?!?!?
After about 45 minutes of going back and forth, C finally decided he wanted to try it too. I didn't have my camera with me then though. Darn it! I do have it on my video camera!

STYLIN!!


All aboard!Another fearless child. She was so happy to be out on the boat. And just like K, everytime the boat stopped she was flipping her leg over the edge. G'ma was holding her and she would ask, "You want to get in the water?" A2 would just nod a big, "YES!"
She is amazing for a 12 year old on water skis! She definitely takes after her parents!

Sisters are just the best!
(we missed Andrea and Alyssa)

Me up after 15 years.
Becky on the wake board
First try and she was up...

Erin got up and ended without even getting her hair wet!

Kyle and Becky

Sky on the knee board.

Kyle
(can you see how blue and clear the water is? BEAUTIFUL!!!!)
It was a gorgeous afternoon!



The Bear Cave

A1 was so excited to have A2 sit with her until A2 started stealing her chicken nuggets!



The 5 and under table
The older kids table

Just adults and Baby P



It was such a nice cool evening.... my kids were in heaven.
K said it was nice not sweating so much.




MILK SHAKES too!

Uncle Sky and all the little girls

1 comments:

凱許倫 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.