Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 13 - Rexburg

I never claim to be a photographer but I DO LOVE taking pictures. As you can tell, I take a lot! I love the pictures I got of the Rexburg temple! Here are a few.
Cheeto, we miss you!

one to be framed!
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS ONE! This is going to get framed!




I know I have said it before... BUT I LOVE MY SISTERS!!!

Love this one too!
It was a great experience to walk around our ole' campus. It looks nothing like it use to but it still has the amazing spirit. It's like no where else I have ever been. It was just like I remembered it. So much has changed yet so little has. C and K even noticed the different feeling they got as they walked through the buildings and campus. C put it on his top 3 places to go to college. He was amazed they had prayers before every class. He said, "That must help you understand the class." Funny kid!

Seriously, they have instructions on how to park?
Must be for all those out of towners! Idaho farm kids know how to back-up anything!

He was so thrilled to have something that was just for him! An entire building named after his Great, Great, Great, Grandpa Taylor, whom he was named after.

I really missed Cheeto today! Not that I haven't all the other days, but I wished he could have been with me as I showed the kids where we met and our first house. It brought back a lot of wonderful memories to the day of no kids and a less complicated lifestyle. I miss a part of that life. The life where you worry only about yourself and wondering when the next time I would run into Cheeto on campus or silly such things like that. I loved my days at Ricks college!



One of my favorite places for Yogurt EVER!!

A2 and I shared, except for every bite I took she tried to take from me.
I think I look ridiculous in this picture but Al said I had to post it!

Look at that messy, chocolate face.
One thing about Idaho, ice cream doesn't melt as fast, but it still makes a big mess.

Al and her fabulous tasting strawberry, white chocolate, raspberry frozen yogurt!



Do you think she fell asleep praying?


and she is OUT.....

I had to stop for gas and all six kids were glued to Curious George
They all look grumpy, don't they?

0 comments: