Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Addelyn is 3 months!


Wow! How time flies! I so wish we could slow it down sometimes. I know I have said it before, but she is just growing too fast. This makes me sad! I hold and love on her every chance I get. I am almost rude sometimes because I won't just hand her over to others so they can hold her. I told Cheeto how I felt about this and if he thought I was being rude by doing so. He said it was fine, she was my baby and I had the first right to hold her as long as I wanted. I know it's just because she's my last and the time of me having a baby in my house are slipping away. I know I physically couldn't handle another pregnancy nor the more stress that 5 children would be. But it still saddens me to know that we are done with this stage in our lives and we are moving on. So... I'm enjoying every moment and being selfish in doing so. I'm glad cheeto doesn't the saddness the same way I do because we would be playing tug-a-war with constantly. He is so understanding that he lets me cuddle her all of the time! Sorry y'all- I hope you understand!

I LOVE PURPLE!
I don't wear it or decorate much with it but I sure dress my little girls in it as much as I can!

Sunday night I was changing Addelyn into her pjs. She grabs onto EVERYTHING! She grabbed onto the inside of her sleeves and wouldn't let go- resulting into pulling her shirt back over her head. She was so mad but even when I tried to pull her hands out she grabbed on tighter.

1 comments:

Its All Good Ya'll said...

I can't believe it has been 3 months and I haven't even seen her yet, bummer. She is so cute.