Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I thought this would be fun!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial - I get a Yankee Candle for the missed smells
3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving weekend
4. Do you like eggnog? Yep- only diluted with milk
5. Favorite gift received as a child? WOW- I had so many!
6. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad
7. Easiest person to buy for? My kids and mom
8. Do you have a nativity scene? Just little ones- I would love a nice one though
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail - not real committed to it though
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? mmm.... would I really admit what that was?
11. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Vacation,White Christmas, & Polar Express
12. When do you start shopping? Year round baby!
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? hasn't everyone :)
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas morning rolls
15. Lights on the tree? White
16. Favorite Christmas song? What Child is this? but there are so many!
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? stay home
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? I think about it and only if I sing the song.
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? an angel
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? EARLY Christmas morning
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Cheeto complaining about all the Christmas music and decor. :) THE CROWDS- that's why I get mine done early!
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? We collect ornaments from everywhere we go. Don't have a theme
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Honey Baked Ham
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? Cheeto to be done with testing!!!!
25. Who do I tag? Lettie, Becky C., Alyssa and Melissa (sorry sissy's- I just wanted to see how well I know you!)


PS- I wanted to see how well Cheeto knew me. I quizzed him and he wants the record to show that he knew me better than I did. He reminded me of things I forgotten. I suppose he should know me that well. We have been together for 10 years this year. WoW! Are we getting old or what? Thanks for humoring me honey!

0 comments: