Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Sunday




I just had to go to sacrament meeting today. I know some of you will beg to differ, but our ward has, hands down, the best choir. The musical talent that comes from our ward is amazing! Our Christmas program consists of just musical numbers. The spirit is always so strong. I couldn't miss this! I had to go! Of course, there were some people that couldn't keep their hands to themselves. The halls and a newborn baby just are not safe! I won't be back until her blessing now. :( I did get uplifted and came away full of the spirit.

Ok... I had Addelyn's knitted Christmas dress done but ended up taking the whole thing out. It fit perfectly. I didn't want her to only wear it once so I'm going to make her stocking and then start her dress again just a bit bigger this time! This outfit my mom gave her. It was a bit big. The pants were huge but weren't too bad once you rolled the waist down about 2 inches.

A friend of mine was given an extra Christmas dress. She thought of Analise and gave it to her. She was feeling like a princess. They were adorable. I felt bad that I didn't get the boys a new tie or something. They didn't care but I did!

0 comments: