Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wow! not enough time in a day!

It's coming down to crunch time. I thought because I had everything bought that I was so prepared for Christmas. However, after feeling guilty that I didn't make a certain someone (you know who you are!)a Christmas gift and slacking on a few other gifts, I'm starting to feel a bit overwhelmed. But hey... since I stay up most of the night anyway that gives me a few more hours to stress and wonder how it's all going to get done! And of course, anyone that really knows me knows that I'm going to throw in making my new little girl a knitted Christmas dress. What was I thinking?!!?!? I could have sewn one in less than an hour. What I don't do to save a dollar!!!!

Kelson his class party today. So I spent the afternoon with him. Came home to work on some projects while the girls were napping. A friend brought us some dinner which was a blessing. It was the perfect day for some help in that department. Shortly after she left we received a special guest at our house. Well... you can see who came by to pick up Christmas lists.



Funny Kid Quote of the Day
Analise had an accident today and was going to wash her own pants. However, she thinks that just throwing them in the dryer actually cleans them too. She started arguing with Kelson about it and his explanation was, "Sassy, this is the dryer. You have to throw them in the "wetter" first!" I died laughing!!!!

2 comments:

melissa said...

thats funny! Who was santa?

Shena said...

Melissa... it WAS SANTA!!!! What kind of question is that?