Thursday, April 03, 2008

WHAHOO- Look what I can do!!!!

Ok... so I'm not sure Cheeto is very excited about newest knowledge. I have been trying to figure this out for months. I have wanted to learn enough about reading html's to make the blog more fun. So I read a lot of different sites and have figured out how to do this much. I can pretty much make our background whatever now. YIPEE!!!! But like I said, the sky's the limit now and I'm not sure Cheeto will like it too much. Oh well. When he starts to become a consistent contributor for the site, then I'll discuss the changes with him. Wow... do I sound tuff! Just kidding. My dear husband may roll his eyes, but I know deep down he had let his blog go a long time ago. Do you all wonder how I found so much time to read html programing. Well, I have spent the last 2 days on the couch sick. I have to do something to force myself to stay awake. So I sat with my computer. Kelson and Analise have been sick too. Tuesday was ridiculous. By 4pm, I had had it. My head was pounding like it never had before, which brought me to tears. Crying wasn't the smartest thing. The tears came, then more stuffiness, causing my head to hurt more. I sent Cheeto a text begging him to come home early. He is awesome, he was home in less than 15 minutes. He got the kids under control, dinner, baths, stories, set up a humidifier for me and sent me to bed as well before going back to the office to study. (OH- I haven't mentioned- CHEETO PASSED HIS TEST MONDAY!!!! He is now studying for the next one.) I don't remember much after he left. I do know the room was so humid and hot that he slept on the couch. I did sleep better though, even though I had a few guests. Cheeto's spot didn't stay vacant for too long. The next morning, Cheeto made a Lowes run and bought an allergy filter for the house. They are more expensive but they really do help during my allergy season. I can tell a difference already. I think part of my cold is not entirely a cold. Allergy season is almost in full bloom here. I'm not ready for this yet! Anywho... yesterday, Analise and I didn't even change from our pj's until after 3pm. Cade got off the bus and said very sarcastically, "What have you done today Mom?" Geez kid, give me a break! :) I did marinade some chicken for dinner later. That was about the gist of my day. I think we are starting to feel better today. Perhaps I can get the house clean, at least mop the kitchen floor. Analise was screaming she couldn't run to the bathroom last night, she was right, she took one step and peed all over the kitchen floor. Thankfully it wasn't on the carpet. Then an hour later Cade came screaming from his bedroom holding his nose. He had jumped into a bean bag, his knee smacked him in the nose. He only dripped on the wood floor. So, the floor is in need of some deep cleaning!

1 comments:

Tia J said...

I' so impressed! It looks amazing!