Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ward Swim Party

Happy lil girl loves the water!
This is something our kids look forward to every year. This year they were especially excited because we got a surprise visit from The "J" family! They moved back to Idaho a year ago and we haven't seen them since. Their little boy is the same age as A1. We had a great time!



One of my friends had these life jackets for her kids. I went to Costco looking for them and found nothing. The entire state of Costco's were out of them. I found some close to my parents. My mom was going to be my hero and get them for me. Then the day of the ward party my friend said she found 2 in a random cart at Costco. She bought them for us. They really made a difference to K's and A1's confidence. It took A1 awhile to let go of us but she did it and now she just jumps in on her own. So much confidence that 2 days later she jumped in without it. She sank right to the bottom. I had to jump in after her. Scared me to death! I believe she has learned her lesson! Well... let's hope so!

K had so much confidence that he started jumping off the diving board without Cheeto waiting for him. Such a brave little boy. My mom said I was the same way in the water. A lil fish!



A2 started to fall asleep in her floaty. I sat her by Damma and she started to fade fast. I didn't quite catch all of it but still funny non-the-less. Babies are just so cute!

0 comments: