Saturday, August 15, 2009

OH DEER!!!!

The morning after I was attacked by wasps, I looked out our kitchen window and saw this. Cheeto was chillin on the couch. I said, "There is a deer in our backyard!" Cheeto says, "It's just a big dog." Me,"I know I'm doped on benedryl but I would think I still know what a deer looks like." He then comes to see for himself, "Are you sure." "Oh come on... THAT IS A DEER!" He finally agreed with me.

It wasn't 2 minutes later he had his shoes on and out the door to go explore. He was getting pretty close to it. I was video taping at this point and didn't get a picture. :( The deer had a mangled back leg so it could barely walk let alone run. A1 was freaking out. She kept saying, "Mommy, DO NOT LET THAT DEER IN OUR HOUSE!" She was afraid it would open the doors. K on the other hand was right there with his daddy. One step behind but still right there.
Exactly one week later... our backyard deer came back for another visit. Good thing I don't have a garden or something to protect or I would be so preturbed with that stinkin deer!



0 comments: