Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Silly girl!






Last year A1 cried all the home after dropping off "her" boys. This year she wasn't phased in the least. Perhaps having A2 around to play with helped. I was working on something not really paying attention to what A1 was doing to make A2 laugh so hard. They were playing this game for a good 20 minutes before I pulled out the camera. Just shows you it doesn't take much to entertain a baby. They were having such a good time. It got more funny when A2 got the hiccups and couldn't laugh the same. What a workout Sassy was getting!


After dinner, I had to show Cheeto the movie clip from earlier. The boys thought it was pretty funny too. C went to get in the bath when K decided if Sassy can make her laugh, I can too! He pulled the stool out, made sure it was in the exact same place, carried A2 away from her dinner and made her stand up to the stool, to watch him jump off the stool. Yep... she still thought it was funny! Maybe not as much as earlier... but still. I do have to add one last thing. My baby girl did not stay in a diaper all day! I had just change a MAJOR runny diapers before both clips. I do not have ghetto children- I PROMISE!!!!

0 comments: