Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A2's first High Chair Nap


The week after I got home from our Newport Trip I started painting this big Christmas project. I was painting almost every hour of every day that week. A2 was being clingy and just wanted to be by me so I put her in the high chair and fed her Cheerios. She wouldn't take a nap that day. It wasn't 2 minutes before she started nodding. Can you tell she isn't that happy with me? Look at her signing "I love you"- that was involuntary!



This is part of the Santa Fence finished product. I still have the assembling to do but I think they turned out so cute. I painted one for my mom. I had to get it done before she came so I could send it home with her. I got all of the Christensen side of Christmas done! That's almost half of it. Feeling pretty good!

1 comments:

La Familia Rigby said...

So I think you should paint me a snowman fence!!!!! super cute though! Can't wait to see it in mom's house.