Wednesday, August 26, 2009

idaho group sunday dinner

...minus a few. Cheeto's Grandma died a few days before so Lettie, Mom, Dad, and Marcos were all in Mexico. This dinner has been planned for months. Some friends, who haven't all been in town for years, were finally all together. When Mom left they wanted to cancel but I felt like Cheeto and I, with help from my parents, could still pull it off. I make beans and rice on my own all of the time- no big deal. And my dad is excellent at the grill- so he did the Cardne Asada. The only part I felt uneasy about was the guacamole- which still turned out good. We did it and I thought it was fine. We missed those of you who couldn't make it but we had a lot of good laughs and the kids had a great time! I suppose the second generation of Idaho kids will still have Carne Asada. :)

0 comments: