Wednesday, August 26, 2009

C turns 9!



My sweet C is growing like a weed! I felt like he grew a lot this summer but on the first day of school he still doesn't measure up to the other kids. I do have to remember that he IS THE YOUNGEST in his class. There are kids that are more than a year older than he is.

He was so excited for his day. In years past, we have had issues with him being selfish and grumpy on his day. This year he was very kind and mellow the entire day! Most of his birthday was him getting to go to the Panther's Fan Fest weekend with Cheeto. He was a bit concerned he would have NOTHING to open on his birthday. Thanks to fabulous aunts and uncles who love him he had plenty of good gifts. He had a Steelers/Panthers party last year. This year it was all Panthers. He even called and asked everyone to wear their Panther's gear. Even his little sisters dressed for his party! I love it when I already have so much stuff to decorate with! A2 was not cooperating while decorating his cake. After 5 hours of fighting with her and trying to decorate at the same time I just gave up and did it very basic! Ah well... he thought it was awesome and that's all that matters in my eyes! I made him happy- SUCCESS!!!!

Happy Birthday Buddy! We sure love the young man your growing up to be!

0 comments: