Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Randomness

o
We were given these fabulous lunch trays. I thought they would be fun to use for cooking out. C and K found them while I was looking for the grilling utensils. Once they found them the pretending began. They were acting like they were in a real lunch room, standing in line, making their requests what they wanted and of course, declining (in the words of C) the "nasty" veggies. I have decided I don't particularly care for being a lunch lady!

K starts complaining that he couldn't eat his corn. I said, "Just quit arguing and eat your dinner!" He came back with, "Mom, I can't bite the corn. I don't have any teeth!" Oops! :) It still makes me laugh at myself. I of course cut it off for him to make eating easier for the poor little kid!
K is my good little eater. He was the only kid that had every section of his tray full of something. C and A's trays only had chicken, a tiny bit of corn, and a tiny portion of rice. K was pretty proud of the assortment of "healfy" foods! Thank H for the fun trays! The kids had a lot of fun with them!!



One night Cheeto and I were watching a movie when he looked over and saw that A2 was taking matters into her own hands. She wasn't thrilled about being put in her swing. She would swing back and stop herself by grabbing onto the stand. She would giggle thinking she was so smart.



1 comments:

Its All Good Ya'll said...

I love randomness!