Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Feel the burn baby!



I LOVE this game. I don't care that many of you may make fun of me- ask me if I care? :) My fabulous sissy-in-law bought it a month or so ago. She lent it to me before she even had a chance to play it. Now she's saying she's giving it to me. Hmmm.. Yes... I'm thrilled to keep it, however, feel a bit guilty for accepting it. We will just have to see who wins that one.
I have only 3 workouts left to the 30 day challenge and I can really feel/see some results. I even got my size 4 shorts from a couple of summers ago on. Granted they don't fit exactly the same- but hey, I got them on and could wear them all day. I'll let you know why I love this game. There is a 30 day challenge workout on it where the workouts are already setup. I have yet to do the same workout twice. They are interactive of course. It's set up to target different muscle groups each day allowing your muscles to rest but still tone. They also combine/alternate cardio and strength training into each one. I've never been one to actually break out in a sweat- but have done many times with this. Yes- Shena was beading sweat- that doesn't usually happen after running 5 miles. There have been very few days that my legs haven't felt fatigued. The squats that I do on a daily basis is very often ridiculous! In my opinion- one of my favorite Wii games. Well worth the money! (even though it wasn't mine) However, like anything in life, you get out of it what you put into it. There are ways to easily cheat your way through it. I sometimes get to involved in the game. I know it's a game- but it's my workout and I might as well go all out for that 40 minutes-as silly as I may look doing it.
The kids even enjoy playing it. The boys love the sports games on it. It's a much easier for them to play than the Fit. I'm hoping I can keep it up and return to my pre-A2 body soon.

Funny Kid Quote of the Day
This has nothing to do with the wii but had to post it before I forget. A couple days ago C says, "Mom, we need a new and bigger house and fast!" I get real tired of the "we don't have enough" attitude that comes out in our kids. I snapped back saying, "We are fine! Daddy is working hard for everything we have and you should be more grateful!" C says, "I am grateful! You just say that our house is too small to have us kids running around screaming. I'm thinking if we get a bigger house then we could run around and scream. We wouldn't have to be quiet in the house. Just thinking of you Mom!"

3 comments:

Kayc said...

I want that game!!! Congrats on fitting into your skinny clothes! LOL.

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

I use the Wii Fit and I love it. When I saw this advertised I wanted to try it! Thanks for the positive feedback about it!! GOOD JOB on working out too!!!

Julie said...

I was thinking of getting that game but didn't think it would be very good.

Thanks!