Wednesday, May 07, 2008




mmmmm... what can I say? I'm so stinkin' excited for this movie to come out. However, there is a part of me that is just scared to see the movie. Scared- not because it's going to be gory or anything. Scared because I don't want my seeing the movie to ruin the greatness of the books. I loved these books. We are having a Twilight overnight party out here when the 4th book comes out. Melissa is even flying from Utah to be with us. It's going to be great. No boys, only Twilight book fans! I'm excited. I had to post this just to get others excited!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

I am excited about the movie too. My niece found the piano music that they are using for her song in it. You know, the one that Edward wrote. It is gorgeous! I have been fiddling around with it for a few weeks. I have to chuckle that our Shena, who hates to read, has fallen in love with a series of books. Although, they are sooo good I don't know how anyone could read them and not be hooked.

melissa said...

hmmm maybe I'll have to fly out for that one too.....

Amanda said...

I know - I can hardly stand it! It looks like they are doing a really good job with the movie. Lettie told me all about your Twilight overnight party! I'm so sad we won't be there! We'll be in NC in a couple of weeks. It will be fun to see you guys!