Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Out of the mouth of a child!?!?

This happened Saturday, but something reminded me of it and I just remember to tell Cheeto last night. I thought it was funny enough to write down. I woke up Saturday thinking that this was the first Saturday in months that we didn't have several obligations, well, I didn't have any except a date with the gym. Cheeto always had EQ stuff on Saturdays, his last Saturday was no different. He had an appointment with missionaries in the morning and one with new EQ President, Jeremy Swindlehurst around 1:30pm. Lettie called just as I was walking out to the gym asking if I would go wtih her and Mom to look at furniture. I was feeling crapping (same old, same old) but still really wanted to go. Cheeto said go ahead. I took Analise and he took the boys to the office to finish up so mailings. I was suppose to have been back by 1:30pm so Cheeto could go to Jeremy's. Well, by noon I knew I wasn't going to make it on time. This didn't make Cheeto the happiest camper. I told him the boys would be fine if he would just let them take the Leapsters and headphones. As soon as I got home just after 2pm, Analise and I went over to switch cars and pick up the boys. We weren't in the car a minute when Kelson asks to play the playstation. They had gotten in trouble with it earlier and the week and had been banned from it. I asked Kelson if he had asked daddy and if it was Daddy that promised to let them play it. Kelson's reply, "Mom, you are the boss of the kids. Daddy is the boss of you. So what do you think about the playstation idea?" WHAT!!!! Daddy is the boss of me. :) Funny kid! It still makes me laugh. You have to know the way Kelson talks to understand how funny this is. He talks in the sweetest way that makes almost everything cute!

0 comments: