Friday, January 18, 2008

Craziness

Work & Play
This week has been crazy! But who's isn't? I officially started potty training Analise. I'm too cheap to buy diapers anymore. She's going o have to adjust to her mother's insanity! She's actually doing well. She doesn't tell you she needs to go yet, I just have to remember to take her and she usually goes each time. It's when I forget and go hours in between that we have the accidents. She's only had to "yucky" accidents. Considering we have been going for almost 5 days now, I think that's pretty good. Kelson and Cade are enjoying the benefits of her going to the bathroom as well. I give her Starburst's when she stays dry and goes in the toilet. The boys cheer when she does because she shares her reward with them. Wednesday I experienced my first "Spinning" class at Gold's Gym. My sister, Erin, told me they were of the devil. I don't think those were her exact words, but that's pretty close. I was anticipating my legs and butt to be sore the next day, NOPE... it was more bruised bone from sitting on the seat. They said that it really takes 4 or 5 classes to get use to sitting on the bikes. MAN... are they serious. I said I would try a couple of more times. But that sitting was brutal. All of this for vanity! We got snow yesterday. Well, a dusting of snow. The boys were disappointed because it rained/sleeted the rest of the day. Cade enjoyed the day out of school. They are on a 2 hour delay this morning. My Enrichment Knitting class was postponed last night because of the weather conditions. I was really thankful for that, I wasn't feeling the best and needed some rest. Cheeto has been studying/working like a mad man this week. Tomorrow is his birthday and I am commanding him not to do either. Commanding- not really. More of forceful asking! We have a dinner date set up so that is something to look forward to.

Arellano Update
Lettie emailed me and said they are closing on the 28th of January! She said they are moving then but Kris thinks they are going to wait until Saturday the 2nd of February. Sorry- Kris, I don't believe you for a second. I believe you will have enough moved to at least sleep and shower at your house before 5pm on the 28th.
Christensen Update
Mom and Dad are getting ready to fly back to Florida for their trip with Alyssa and Jeff. They are also in the middle of re-decorating their kitchen. Mom is healing well. If she just takes it slow and rests lots!

0 comments: