Thursday, January 10, 2008

Kelson hitting the work force



Kelson has been bugging Cheeto to take him to work with him for days now. About 2 days ago, it was around 4:00pm, Kelson comes out in the living room dressed up like he's going to church. I asked him what he was doing. His reply, "I'm going to work like Daddy." So of course, yesterday morning, he wakes up and asks Cheeto to actually go to work with him. Cheeto agreed to take him hoping it would be so boring for him he would immediately would want to come home. As Analise and I were waving good-bye from the top of the porch, Analise lost her balance and fell down the steps head first. She hit one step with her chin and shoulder ending up on her back in the bushes. Scared both of us! She's ok other than a scrape on her chin and shoulder. She moved on pretty quickly. I went to the gym while Kelson went to 'work' and just picked him up on my way home. He was grinning ear to ear. Said he could stay all day. Crazy kid.

0 comments: