Monday, January 25, 2010

Trip to Idaho

A2 helped herself to my breakfast in the airport.
After flying and 2.5 hours in a car and 1 hour in a restaurant, we took some desperate measures to entertain our 1 year old. Some noise canceling headphones and an ipod did just the trick. Home Sweet Home
My kids love to see snow!
Oh my goodness... we are addicted to the iTouch! This is pretty much what the little boys did. They would play it until it was dead, wait the hour for it to charge and play again.
It's hard being the only 2 boys out of 9 girls.
Kyle and Becky's girls. Aren't they adorable!?!?!
Sunday night, I ragged 6 heads of hair. Al's girls weren't home yet so they weren't in this picture. I really missed my Sassy girl in these moments!
I even did all their hair the next morning before the funeral.
I have to admit my fingers were perdy darn sore for a few days after all of this.
Ryan's Little girl and A2 with their Papa. These two little girls are only 2 months apart.
I so wished they lived closer.
Al and A2 at the T's basketball game.

3 little girls playing at the bball game.
A1, Al's youngests, and Kyle's youngest


0 comments: