Saturday, January 16, 2010

December 25, 2009- Christmas




Christmas morning... I remembered at midnight that I forgot to have the kids wrap their gifts for each other. So before we got to go see Christmas we had to pause to wrap a few more things. Ah, Shena! Get it together! I found a good deal on some great socks a week before Christmas. I told Cheeto he could wrap them up for me for Christmas. He thought he was hilarious and only gave me on sock of each pair. About 4 gifts later, I got the other sock. That's my Cheeto. He was mad the night before because I guessed that he did something like that. Well, I know him well! :) It was a great Christmas!

I found a KILLER deal on Costumes after Halloween. My Christmas shopping was done but Nola was still looking for ideas so we got all the grandkids dress-up clothes. WOW! They were a hit! All the boys got Star Wars ones and the little girls got dancing clothes.
Sunday after Christmas

Little L sporting her hat and gloves I made her. She is adorable!

1 comments:

Ryan and Rachel said...

Oh my gosh I'm totally not kidding when I say (while batting my eyelashes) can I get an absolutely adorable hat with a flower on it and matching gloves too?!? I have a hat/gloves/scarf fetish. :) They are SUPER cute. :)