Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Birthday mi Vida!

Happy 35th Cheeto! Sorry I'm not there to celebrate your day!
Here are only a few of things I absolutely love about you...

1. the way you cuddle with me on the couch
2. when you kiss my neck when you get home from work
3. how you teach the kids to tell me I'm beautiful!
4. how patient you are to answer all my football questions during the game. :)
5. for being my strength when I am weak

6. for giving me 4 of the most beautiful children
7. for warming up my side of the bed before I get in
8. for carrying me to bed when I fall asleep on the couch
9. for putting up with my picture fetish
10. that I rarely have to empty the dishwasher

11. when you play soccer and basketball... very HOT!!!
12. that you consistently ask me what you can do to help me
13. that you support ALL of my crafty addictions (too many to list)
14. that you do your best to do A1's hair when I am gone
15. for always being able to make me laugh (even when I don't feel like it)
16. YOUR HUGS!!!!
17. for working so hard
18. for being self-motivated
19. for being worthy to hold the priesthood
20. that you take me to the temple
21. YOU in a black SUIT! SO SO SEXY!!! (so glad you wear one weekly!)
22. that you'll iron ALL of our church clothes every week!
23. for letting ME paint and re-paint our house so many times!
24. for being so patient with all my ailment for so many years
25. for giving me a loving happy home
26. for taking the kids for one-on-one dates
27. that 11 years later, we still really have a lot of fun together


28. that you'll still golf with me (whenever we can)
29. YOUR HANDS!
30. that you are selfless
31. for making me a birthday cake every year!
32. that the boys have so much in common with you
33. that even when you can't make it to go with us places, you send us anyway.

34. for your sense of humor and silliness

35. THAT YOU ARE MINE!!!! I thank Heavenly Father everyday for that one!

Again, Happy Birthday!



1 comments:

Lyndzi said...

awwwwwwwwwww
So sweet.
Happy Birthday Cheeto!