Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sassy turns 4!

Happy Birthday our sweet Sassy girl! Thank you for bringing a smile to our lives everyday. You are such a blessing to our family! WE LOVE YOU FOREVER and ALWAYS!

She has been patiently waiting for this day for months now!
She asked for a cake with filling and it didn't turn out quite as she had envisioned. I was upset about and she said, "It's ok mom." But the next day.... it so wasn't! She asks me almost every day since for a re-do. We will have to see what I come up with on that one.
It was still very tasty.

HURRAY! G'ma and Papa C gave her "VERY OWN" sleeping bag.
No more borrowing one of the boys! She has been asking for one of these for awhile now.


At the last minute, I decided to make her a dollhouse. I think it turn out pretty darn adorable. The next will look a bunch better. Ya know, trial and error! K helped me get creative and make it really look like a home inside and out! Here are the outside pictures


Here is the inside. I even made her a couch and coffee table.
Notice our picture above the mantel.
It's so funny that even the boys play with her. They each have requested one of their own. K wants one that looks like a school house, C has asked for a barn so he can use his tractors and such. They have talked about me making enough so they would make a little village.
Seriously? Who do they think I am? :)



0 comments: