Friday, September 04, 2009

Panthers vs. Steelers

I know this is almost 2 weeks late but my computer has been giving me major problems. Ok... I can't blame it all on my computer. I have been busy doing hands the past week. And of course, homework has started and is kicking my butt most nights. I suppose that they are finally posted is progress no matter how late it is.

Cheeto's sister got us some great tickets to the Panthers vs. Steelers game in Charlotte. "ALL" my boys were so excited to go. This was both of the boys first time to the stadium. Excitement wasn't close to what they were. Don't get me wrong... I was too! I enjoy football, especially when I can watch it with Cheeto. However, he is on an entirely different level of dedication than any other man or woman I know. He is very serious and tense when he watches his teams play. We were lucky this was a pre-season game so he could relax just a "tiny" bit and enjoy it with us. I really doubt he would have taken all of us with him if it were a regular season. We distract him too much. :) Hey if that's the worst addiction he has... I'm ok with that!

Sir Purr was awesome! He hung out with the boys quite a bit.



We had a great time before the game. The boys had fun playing with Sir Purr and practicing there football skills. C was especially excited to play at the "Kids Combine-Play 60." This was free and wore the poor kids out.
Cheeto said that K told him the only thing he really wanted was to get his face painted. Cheeto found him a place and he did it. He was thrilled to get both cheeks done. He really was the only one that cheered for both teams. Mostly because he couldn't make up his mind. Maybe because out of all my kids he is the one that is always concerned about others feelings. He would be the one to make sure things were fair. :) He couldn't turn his back on the Steelers. Check out the pictures of A2 sitting on the table by the "Top Cat's". This is going to sound really ugly.. but they are not very pretty girls. Of course I think the cutest one is the baby sitting on the table. :)


Mom got a new camera two days before the game. I keep telling myself "thou shalt not covet, Shena"!!!! The zoom on this camera was awesome, having great seats helped too.
I was able to get some great shots of our favorite players. These were cropped so they are still a bit blurry but still considering we were quite a ways up these are still impressive for a little hand-sized camera.
The Panthers were on the opposite side of the field so the Panthers players pictures are more blurry. Sorry!These are the pictures that Cheeto just smiles and puts up with me. This picture of C is so funny to me. He kept looking at his watch and then asking me how much longer he had to sit and watch the Panthers get killed. About half way through the 4th quarter he leaned over to K, who was pretty much asleep in my lap, and asked if he could wear his Steelers hat. He had had enough. He was going back to being a Steelers fan! :)

0 comments: