Thursday, September 24, 2009

A2 has got the giggles... ALL OF THE TIME!!



I'm so not kidding that A2 has to be the happiest baby! A1 can give her the giggles by just looking at her some days. This morning A2 had found C's recorder on the couch. A1 blew in it once and then handed it to A2. I really didn't think she would make it work. Well, i was wrong. She thought she was pretty cute, and of course, A1 and I thought she was. The video is about 3 minutes but it's really the last minute that she really got into it- so keep watching.
What's even more funny is that when we watch the videos of A2 on the computer, A2 will laugh harder at herself again. I don't know what it is about watching herself that makes her giggle more the second time.


ELEFUN!!!

Funny Kid Quote of the Day
Very often the kids wake up at the crack of dawn. Usually on Saturday morning the boys will just turn their light on and play in their room until about 6:45-7am. A1 will go in their to play too. C has gotten to where he will listen for A2 and take her in there with them as well. Last Saturday A1 comes running in and says, "Mommy, my boys are not being very nice! They are suppose to be my brothers!" After a couple of minutes of cuddling with me asked what we were going to do that day. I said, "Just Saturday errand stuff." She asks, "Can we go to the store and get some new brothers? Some that will be nice to me. " She didn't like my answers. #1-You can't buy your brothers and #2- there are no refunds or exchanges.

0 comments: