Thursday, September 24, 2009

K goes to State


K got his daddy day! Tio and H gave us some tickets to the NC State game. There were only 2 so Cheeto had to decide whom he was going to take. Of course, I wanted to go just to have my Cheeto time. :) However, I knew that one of the boys would have more fun. I thought they would play rock-paper-scissors for them. C surprised me and said, "Dad, it's K's turn. I got to go to the Panthers practice and fanfest." He is sure growing up! K was so excited he could hardly stand it. All day he would ask me how much longer until they left. I, of course, had to beg Cheeto to remember to take me at least one picture. Thanks for the tickets! NC State won by a landslide so it wasn't that exciting of the game.
C and I stayed home and watched the BYU game. C told me I was cool because I would sit and watch a football game with him even though Dad wasn't with us. I usually only enjoy watching them with Cheeto. But C was a good subsitute. He is quite the little man these a days. I had pulled a muscle across my shoulder and chest just a few hours before K and Cheeto left for the game which made carrying A2 almost unbearable. C was awesome and did all the lifting for me and even made dinner- even if it was only cereal and toast. :) I am very blessed!

0 comments: