Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New pics for the mantel

I have been such a slacker about getting kids pictures take this year. I got A1's done and haven't done anythings since. I have been getting their pictures taken around their birthdays ever since they were a year. The first year they get them every 3-4 months.
Thanks to a friend for helping me get these done!
Little Miss Priss wasn't about to cooperate. She wasn't a fan of the grass touching her. All she wanted to play with was a tube of gel. That pouty cry is her unique little face. Well, I shouldn't say unique because she cries just like K used to. She doesn't fuss often so it's ironic we got it on camera. She is pretty much like the bottom right picture.
She wears a smile that can grab you a mile away.

My sweet C! He is growing up to be quite the little man. He has a precious smile that gets me when he will do it. He gets easily frustrated so I don't get this smile everyday.

K just has a natural twinkle in his eye! He literally melts my heart!
That brother picture is so them!

2 comments:

Lyndzi said...

So cute! Now I wish we would have taken some of A1.

Melissa said...

Great pictures! We just had family pictures done and they just didn't turn out like I had hoped. So now I have to fork out an additional hundred dollars to get new pictures of my boys that I actually like. Glad you got such great ones!