Wednesday, September 16, 2009

All things little girls do... and more

These are some fun random pictures.
Most of which that happened during the day while the boys were at school.

She wouldn't be a Daddy's girl, would she?
When I was teaching Kelson is parts of the body(ie hands, feet, legs, arms, neck, head, elbow... etc) we would take sidewalk chalk, lie down and draw an outline of ourselves. They thought it was so much fun then that every time we get the chalk out we have to draw bodies on the drive way. By the end of the day it looks like a massive crime scene. :)



A2 is really starting to become a playmate for A1. Sassy has been waiting a long time for her to start actually playing with her. A2 really had a great time getting pushed around the house in a doll stroller. And of course, Sassy thought she was pretty cool doing it.

Pretty in Piggy Pink. I bought this Miss Piggy satin fabric on a a half off the half off clearance rack. I think I ended up getting 2 yards of it for only $1. I didn't care that Miss Piggy wasn't even someone my kids knew. It was a deal and I thought it would make some pretty darn cute jammies. I cut the pattern out way back in May and it has sat on my sewing table ever since, well until last week. Sassy's pj's were all getting pretty small was it was because she needed them that I sat down one morning to actually sew them. She said she felt like a princess wearing them because princesses would wear pretty and slippery pajammies.
Is that not just a Sassy pose?


This just shows that even a baby can figure out how to get herself out a sticky situation.
All she needed was a little direction. :)


One night I went in to check on A2 one last time before bed. I went to grab whatever she was laying on only to find that she was cuddling her own foot. How is that even comfortable even for a 9 month old baby?A couple of weeks ago C came in after school and said he needed my help. I asked him what for. He then explained that he really did try to do it himself but should have asked me first. He first got his football stuck in his tree. He thought he could get it out by throwing a bamboo stick. Nope that was now stuck too. He tried a bat next- same result. Then he took my broom. Silly kid got that stuck too. We now had a tree full of toys and household cleaning tools. I got the broom and stick out but we had to wait for Cheeto to get home to get the rest out. We had so much fun trying to use different items to get them out. The kids and I were laughing so hard as people would drive by and see us shaking and throwing sticks into a tree.
Of course, it had to be in the front yard! :)

1 comments:

Lyndzi said...

I love how A1 "helps" A2 lay down in the stroller. Such cute girls. :)_