Wednesday, July 08, 2009

oh- how they love their little sister


From day one, K has had a special touch with A2. She seems to really enjoy her cuddles with him. She allows C to pack her around but she will actually fall asleep with K. K will help me and let her sleep with him while I do my work outs each morning. That really makes me happy! He even decided to snooze a bit with her. SO CUTE! Touches this mommy's heart!





A week or so ago, this is what I woke up to find. Is there such a thing of loving on the baby too much? A2's siblings fight over her all the time. She seems pretty content with all the attention on this particular day. :)



Funny Kid Quote of the Day
Yesterday we were standing in the checkout at the grocery store when C asks, "Mom, was Michael Jackson a boy or a girl?" The gentleman checking us out was an African American. He just busted up laughing and said, "Son, that is a loaded question and it depends who you ask. Only in America can you be born a black man and die a white woman." C was so confused.

3 comments:

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

So cute! This video made my day - your kids are so cute and happy! Loved watching it!!

La Familia Rigby said...

Jeff and I laughed so hard over the kid quote of the day.... and Leya loves watching the video and said that she would like to play with Analise. (sad to tell her that she is way far away)...wished you weren't so far away and that it didn't cost so much to visit. Love you girl!

Allison said...

That is the sweetest pic of K and A2.

Oh my, my word verification is "ststing!" That really stinks about those wasps.