Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sorry y'all!

Man, I had no idea I would get in so many people mad at me for not posting for a week or so. So many of you only post once a month, and you have the nerve to email me/facebook and wonder why I haven't posted. :) Common- give me a break. I have been sick since before Spring break, working, going on field trips, and working on hands. The medicine the doctor gave me made me more have some pretty bad pancreas attacks. Thankfully the kids were at Grandma's that day but it took me a few days to really feel up to doing anything at all. It has been SO CRAZY at our house. C is the only one that hasn't been sick. Yep- even Cheeto got it this time around. So... I finally got it together. Enjoy the pictures! Read as much or as little as you'd like! I hope you all are happy now! hee hee! :) just kidding.

2 comments:

AdAmy said...

Your Spring break trip looks fun & relaxing. We haven't been on a Spring break trip for ages. Maybe next year. (That's what I say every year.) The pictures of A2 in her little knit dress are adorable, what a pretty baby. Great job on the dress!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

Great pics! It's about time you posted again! Sorry I missed the park date - let me know when you go again!!