Thursday, January 27, 2011

What have I been up to?

hmmmmmm...... A LOT! Isn't everyone!?!?!?!? :)

Well, I posted awhile back that I had started working for a friend that is a professional photographer. Can I just say.... her work is amazing!! I have learned so much from her and I have so much more to squeeze out of her! :) I have done a 6-7 weddings, newborns, and maternity shoots so far and I think it's SO MUCH FUN! I'm so grateful for Cheeto allowing me the time to go with Amy and for Mom and Lettie for always being so willing to help with the kids when Cheeto isn't around. The weddings have been lots of fun. Wow... very different from the Mormon weddings I'm accustom to. LOL! Check out this LINK to see some of the pictures I have taken and then head on over to SIMPLE MOMENTS PHOTOGRAPHY to see some of Amy's phenomenal talent!

0 comments: