Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy 5th Sassy Girl!

Wow... time is flying by. Sweet Sassy turned 5 last week.
5 things We love about our sassy girl...
#1. Your giggle!
#2. Your Hugs!
#3. Always letting me do your hair- even when you don't care. :)
#4. For being mommy's right hand almost everyday.
#5. For being a great sister to your brothers and sister.

One of the kid's favorite shows is Cake Boss on TLC. He made a castle princess cake for his daughter in Disney World. Sassy saw that episode and was hooked. She wanted that EXACT cake. For a week she kept asking me if I would call "Buddy" and have him make her a cake and bring it to her. Because she also saw an episode where he came and built a nascar in Charlotte. So "he knows how to get to North Carolina!" :) Well, I told her I would do my best to make her a cute "Princess" cake. As I made her cake she got impressed. She said, "Wow... mom, you do know how to make a princess cake like Buddy and it's even tie-dye!" Ok, I make fair cakes in my opinion but my kids opinions are the only that count for me. If they are happy... I'm happy! Thank you Martha for making the cake possible and about $30 cheaper!
This is a classic Sassy picture!
Two princesses for a evening.

I got this little hair dresser set years ago just waiting for A1 to get big enough to play with it. I had pretty much forgotten about it. I stumbled upon it while looking for wrapping paper to wrap her presents. :) Little did I know that it was the gift she was most excited about.
She literally fell over with excitement! Crazy girl!

Thank you G'ma and Papa C!

JACKPOT!
I thought it was funny she was thrilled when I told her we would go open her a savings account the next day. She never complained when she handed her money over to the bank.
Thank you cousins!
SO cute! They all did each others hair for days following.


0 comments: