Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas Ornaments



2006 Thanksgiving we spent in a chalet in Asheville, NC. As an activity to keep the kiddo busy I packed a ornament for the kids to make. Growing up my Grandma Bullock liked my mom to have a craft to do on Thanksgiving. I loved that tradition. I carried it another generation but I have specifically made it an ornament that we make each year. Some the kids have needed no help from the adults and others have really needed our help. This year I decided to take pictures of all our ornament ideas. I get the ideas from various places and then my "Shena" flare. :) I have to make them "ours" somehow. We have lots of fun making them and our kids are going to have some fun memories to share with kids someday.
2006 - Painted Snowflakes
(Can you tell whose ornament the above picture belongs to?)


2007 - Paper Roll Ornament Balls
These were super easy and the boys loved making their own.


2008- Wish List Scrolls
These are fun to unroll every year and see what it was that we wanted and to see some of those items are still on our wish lists and some we wonder why we ever wanted it.

2009 - Snowgirls, Santa Claus, and Reindeer Bells
2010 - Photo Cubes
And seriously my all time favorite!



1 comments:

Its All Good Ya'll said...

Love the ideas!!!! Thank you for sharing!