Thursday, August 23, 2007

Workin with Papa C in the field


The plan was for me to just take the boys to the field and go back home. Well, the farm girl in me go jealous when I saw the combine.
I love riding in the combine with my dad. Notice that wasn't past tense, I still enjoy the harvest time on the farm. Lucky for me that Papa has a really BIG combine this year. Cade really wasn't crazy about me riding with them. He kept asking me when I was going to leave. Papa was on my side and said whenever I was ready. The combine is a great babysitter. It put Analise to sleep in less than one round. You all know the rule, " NEVER WAKE A SLEEPING CHILD!" So I had to stay longer then. By the time Analise work up, Kelson had fallen asleep. There was a big gap between the seats and the window to the grain bin that I sat Kelson on. As you can see below, Kelson fell asleep on his knees. Doesn't surprise us, Kelson is notorious for sleeping in strange positions.
The boys were in heaven.... dirt... big, noisy, farm equipment.... and working with the big boys!
Analise had to take her turn at the wheel!
Kelson sleeping behind the seats of the combine.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: